ECO Trek View
TrekView is a cost-effective cold chain monitoring product that ensures you know if your product has been exposed to unacceptable temperatures that could negatively affect product quality, safety or shelf life. With TrekView, you have the information you need to make changes to your processes which can drive a reduction in product loss during storage and/or shipping and handling, and improve your bottom line.
- Smaller than a credit card
- Customizable settings, data access and monitoring methods
- RFID capability allows scanning through packaging or shipping containers
- Activate tags with the hand-held reader or the push of a button
- Validated and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant reports
- Automatically generate a PDF report of recorded tag data
- NIST traceability
TrekView delivers wireless temperature recorder capabilities to monitor, analyze, document, and validate cold chain integrity from first mile to last.
TrekView Internal USB is best for environments where an external cable may be in the way or when the device is externally mounted on an exposed surface.
TrekView offers an optional ribbon cable for monitoring product temperatures inside validated packaging, or any packaging that needs to remain intact.
TrekView with stainless steel probe is intended for monitoring product core temperatures.
TrekView Dry Ice is a single-use recorder that is designed for monitoring products in environments as cold as -80 degrees C.
TrekView Data Management System (DMS) is a web-hosted application that assists you in monitoring your cold chain and brings true intelligence to your supply chain.